Dr. Ryan Sewell graduated in 2004 with both his medical and law degrees from University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine and University of Iowa College of Law in Iowa City, Iowa. He completed his residency in otolaryngology at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, followed by a fellowship in pediatric otolaryngology at Children's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Sewell was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society in 2008. Dr. Sewell is board certified in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Sewell is married with three children.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Order of the Coif
- Metro Omaha Medical Society
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Head & Neck Surgical Oncology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- UNMC Physician Otololaryngology Website