An international eye care facility in Nepal
It is the department’s belief that supporting sustainable infrastructure will affect many more lives over the long run than is possible through short-term initiatives.
Supported infrastructure development will include:
- Training eye care workers in the prevention and treatment of eye diseases prevalent in their region and ensuring that these skills are effectively put into practice.
- Provide the tools and resources lacking at partnered eye care institutions to help strengthen their ability to provide urgently needed eye care services.
- Introduce, where applicable, tiered health care financing systems to better ensure that all individuals living within the communities in which we work will have access to sight-saving surgery regardless of their ability to pay.
- Helping generate public awareness that some forms of blindness can be prevented and treated.
- International Division Fellowship
Opening Eyes Web Portal
Eye Care Delivery