Michael Feilmeier, M.D.
• Corneal Transplantation
• Cataract Surgery
• Corneal and External Eye Disease
• Laser Refractive Surgery (LASIK and PRK)
• Global Blindness Prevention
• Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2001-2005
• Residency: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, University of Miami, 2006-2009
• Fellowship: Corneal Surgery, External Eye Disease, and Global Blindness Prevention, John Moran Eye Institute, Univeristy of Utah, 2009-2010
Philosophy of Care:
Dr. Feilmeier emphasizes helping the patient understand their eye condition and guiding them to make the best decision about their eye care. Dr. Feilmeier offers the most up to date and innovative surgical and medical treatment options to his corneal, cataract, and refractive surgery patients.
Spending time with family, biking, fly-fishing, and traveling to the poorest regions of the world to provide and teach sight-restoring cataract and corneal surgery.
Jessica Feilmeier, Strategic Development Director