Current – Funded
- Improving training in rural mental health care through the innovative use of technology and the application of collaborative care models. USDA – CREES – CGP – 00184 A – Higher Education Challenge Grant Program. 8/1/2009 – 7/31/12. Bischoff (PI), Springer, Robinson, Olson, Prest.
Completed – Funded
- Wii-Fit for activity, balance and gait in assisted living. American Medical Directors Association Foundation/Pfizer Quality Improvement Research Award. 3/6/09 – 3/5/10. Padala (PI), Burke, Malloy.
- Teams leading communities to improve rural mental health. UNMC Center for Reducing Health Disparities. 7/1/08 – 6/30/09. Robinson (PI), Geske, Jarzynka, Olson, Bischoff, Springer.
- Hypertension Pilot Study – Optimizing JNC-7 recommendations for hypertension management: a patient-centered and collaborative team approach. University of Nebraska Foundation. 4/2007 – ongoing. Abdouch (PI).
- Teen counselors for smoking cessation. National Cancer Institute. 9/12/03 – 8/31/08. McVea (PI), McIlvain, Lacy, Robinson, Geske, Meza, Zakaras, Loewens, Rodgers.
- Evaluating emotion and cognition in adolescent smokers. Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services – LB506. 7/1/06 – 6/30/07. Robinson (PI), Geske, Lacy, Khan, Loewens, Rodgers.
- Interaction expectations and smoking cessation counseling. Nebraska Department of Health & Human Services – LB506. 7/1/07 – 6/30/07. Lacy (PI), McIlvain, Backer, Robinson.