IN THE EVENT OF AN INJURY OR ILLNESS
Please follow the procedures below in the event of an injury or illness:
- If you have a MEDICAL EMERGENCY, or are experiencing severe symptoms, you should report to the nearest Emergency Room [map to UNMC ER]
- If you become injured or ill while on the UNMC campus, you should call 402-559-7204 to be seen. You may be sent by Student Health to the UNMC Emergency Room for treatment, if necessary.
- If it is after-hours during the week, the weekend, or a holiday, please call 402-559-7204 or report to an urgent care facility to be seen for all minor illnesses or injuries.
- Off campus: If an illness or injury occurs while off-campus, please go to the nearest urgent care facility for treatment, or go to the nearest Emergency Room for emergencies.
PLEASE NOTE: Check your major medical insurance policy for in-network providers.
- Sick or Injured?
Student Health Office
Clinic Location & Hours
- How to Schedule Appointments
- Fund B Information
- Required Immunizations
Blood & Body Fluid Exposure
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Blue Cross Blue Shield Student Blue/Major Medical