WEBSITE INFORMATION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED. PLEASE CONTACT STUDENT HEALTH AT 402-559-5158 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Welcome to UNMC Student Health
"Our mission is to lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for all individuals and communities through premier educational programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care."
The goals of Student Health:
- To provide high quality routine healthcare for our students to help them gain the best possible experience while attending UNMC
- Healthcare workers are at risk for exposure to many serious diseases while working directly with patients or handling material that could spread infection. UNMC Student Health will make available immunizations and annual screenings for Tuberculosis and flu vaccinations necessary to assist students in staying compliant with UNMC immunization requirements.
- Scheduling Desk (402-559-7204) - any type of appointment may be scheduled by calling the scheduling desk.
- Online - (What types of appointments can be scheduled online?)
- UNMC Mobile App - schedule an appointment using UNMC Mobile.
Appointment scheduling for UNMC students only.
The services provided by Student Health are paid for by Fund B. Get more information on Fund B and understand what services are covered.