Welcome to the Fontenelle Forest discount program!
Offer valid for employees and students of:
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) only
Receive reduced pricing on select membership levels at Fontenelle Forest during the month of June.
2014 UNMC Membership Prices
- Individual $30 (a saving of $5): Admits 1 adult for an entire year
- Two Individuals $40 (a saving of $5): Admits 2 adults living in the same household for an entire year
- Household $50 (a saving of $5): Admits 2 adults living in the same household and grandchildren or dependent children under 18 for an entire year
*Memberships can be purchased through the mail, in person at Fontenelle’s front desk (you must have the form that has UNMC in the corner) or over the phone*
*Your membership is completely tax-deductible at all membership levels.
All memberships include:
- FREE admission to Fontenelle Forest and Neale Woods for 12 months
- 26 miles of marked trails within the extraordinary Loess Hills
- Two wheelchair accessible boardwalks with Missouri River and wetland views
- Diverse ecosystems, hidden lakes, and rare wildflowers
- A premier birding location with over 246 recorded species
- Family-friendly exhibits
- Acorn Acres: A forest playscape with nine exploration areas
- Habitat Hollow for indoor play and learning
- Unique entertainment options: critter encounters, guided hikes, astronomy, children’s programs
- FREE members-only events and other programming
- 10% discount at The Gift Shop at Fontenelle Forest
- Subscription to Fontenelle Forest’s newsletter “The Leaflet”
- Free or discounted admission to over 100 nature centers nationwide through ANCA
- Every time you visit, two of your guests can receive ½ priced admission
- Monthly discounts at attractions across the metro area with the Metro Arts and Culture Pass
- Discounts on Summer Camps—accepting registrations now!
- Access to trails before and after hours
For more details and information please check our website, fontenelleforest.org /membership or call Joanie Soverns at 402.731.3140 ext. 1022