International Health and Medical Education is devoted to provide accurate and concise information to a diverse group of faculty, staff, and students, both domestic and international.
- Provide information and advising to various departments on sponsoring employees from around the world
- Prepare and file government petitions for UNMC/UNO to sponsor employees
- Advise departments on maintaining legal compliance in visa/immigration sponsorship issues
- Advise sponsored employees on all visa/immigration related issues
- Managing SEVIS database (Student and Exchange Visitor Information System) compliance