For Global Partners
To view a full copy of our Global Strategic Partnership Programs Guidebook a password is required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request password access to our guidebook.
International Healthcare Services at UNMC, in an effort to serve patients across the globe, is dedicated to reaching outside the borders of the USA. It is the mission of the Global Partnership Program at UNMC to assist in the management of patient care through the development of collegial relationships that know no boundaries.
Our Global Partners include their country’s leading cancer and medical centers in the private and public sectors, as well as Ministries of Health. We also have partnerships with universities, and colleges of medicine and nursing. We form a very important network of professionals dedicated to excellence in patient care, education and research.
No other institution in the USA has a program of no-cost training and education to match ours. We are proud to say that through our partnership programs, we have access to some of the finest physicians in the world.
Currently we have over 119 Global Partnerships with leading healthcare institutions in the following 44 countries.
Inpatient. Outpatient. Children. Adults. All have medical and personal needs. Our expert physician, nursing and allied healthcare staff provides comprehensive and compassionate care. We invite you to join an exclusive group of institutions across the world who shares our vision and dedication in meeting the wide range of patients’ and their families’ medical and personal needs.
We’d like to welcome your medical team to train at a very special place. . . a place where gifted, internationally known specialists successfully treat adult and pediatric patients from every state in the United States and over 40 countries. Patients come to UNMC to receive the best available healthcare in the world. They are given the opportunity for a longer, healthier life and are cared for with compassion and kindness, excellence and innovation.
Through International Healthcare Services of UNMC, we are offering dynamic Global partnership programs to help international medical institutions and healthcare professionals benefit from our leadership and expertise in peripheral stem cell, bone marrow (BMT), solid organ transplantation, living-related kidney and liver transplantation, cancer care and lymphoma treatment, epilepsy and stroke management, whiplash-related-trigger-point surgeries, urology, orthopedics, cardiology and minimally-invasive surgery.
We have established the best Global partnership programs in the medical sector, with distinctive benefits to our global partners. Our focus is on creating training programs that best suit our partner’s healthcare market. Our comprehensive partnership programs offer assistance in:
- Scholarship of Clinical Excellence for key leading physicians, nurses and allied health professionals at your Center.
- Participation in our world-renowned stem cell and bone marrow transplantation technology.
- Guidance establishing or enhancing your own cancer care and other programs.
- Provide state-of-the-art, web-based, electronic referral, consultation and diagnostic services.
- Establish and enhance tele-health and tele-education programs.
- Provide personalized care for your patients at our facilities.
- Set up true joint collaborations in specialized clinics, using co-branding and presence of UNMC professionals on a rotating basis.
- Collaborate in educational and research programs.
- Help provide the most advanced medical technology and treatment regimens by world-class, nationally and internationally-renowned specialists and physicians who are unquestioned leaders in cancer care, epilepsy and stroke, whiplash-related-trigger-point surgeries, urology, orthopedics and transplantation programs.
* IMPORTANT NOTE
The Global Strategic Partnership programs are offered as institution-to-institution collaborative agreements. All Clinical Observership Scholarships of Clinical Excellence, training, educational and research programs referred to herein and in all of our materials are offered to a limited number of qualified international professionals and institutions, limited in scope and subject to prior approval and acceptance by UNMC/The Nebraska Medical Center at its sole discretion. We may limit, modify and/or withdraw these programs at any time and without prior notice. Due to the USA regulatory requirements, in most cases, healthcare professionals under training can only participate as “observers”. Please contact us for details.