1. Where is your hometown and where did you do your medical school training?
Davenport NE not IA. I went to the other medical school in town, Creighton.
2. Why did you choose UNMC for your residency training?
UNMC was really the perfect size and location for me. Our strength and focus on education has given me the confidence to provide excellent patient care.
3. What is your favorite thing about Omaha, NE?
Omaha provides big city opportunities without the fuss and hassle of a bigger city. Cost of living, commute time, and Midwest friendliness make Omaha an ideal place for residency and beyond.
4. What do you like to do away from work?
Getting outside for hiking and biking excursions or trips to my wife’s family farm rejuvenate me. I also enjoy dining at the plethora of restaurants in Omaha, watching Husker football, and hanging out with friends.
5. What are your plans after residency?
I plan to complete a Heme/Once fellowship and work at an academic or community based oncology practice in Nebraska.
Internal Medicine Residency
- Alumni Information
- Credentialing Requests
- Current Residents
- Incoming Residents
- New Innovations
- Observership Opportunities
- Residents & Research
- Resident Life
Life In Omaha
- Internal Medicine Pediatrics Residency
Internal Medicine Fellowships