1. Where is your hometown and where did you do your medical school training?
2. Why did you choose UNMC for your residency training?
I looked all over the country at different residency programs (literally ha), and could not find a better program, with both a great curriculum and amazing people. I was lucky to have been from an
institution with such a great reputation nationally. Plus, I was always interested in Liver, which of course, UNMC is known for. You really can't beat the residents and attendings at UNMC. They are great to work with as well as great physicians.
3. What is your favorite thing about Omaha, NE?
I am from Omaha, so it will always have a place in my heart, but over the years I have grown even fonder of it. It is a great place for families, if you have them, but it is also growing and adapting like bigger cities Seriously, Omaha is cool. Trust.
4. What do you like to do away from work?
Be outdoors and drink with friends. Preferably, all at the same time.
5. What are your plans after residency?
GI fellowship. Ultimately planning to do a 4th year/advanced transplant hepatology year.
Internal Medicine Residency
- Alumni Information
- Credentialing Requests
- Current Residents
- Incoming Residents
- New Innovations
- Observership Opportunities
- Residents & Research
- Resident Life
Life In Omaha
- Internal Medicine Pediatrics Residency
Internal Medicine Fellowships