The annual report for the Department of Internal Medicine provides proof positive of the progress we continue to make in demonstrating expertise in academic medicine.
Read the annual report to learn more about:
- The Center for Successful Aging, a clinical and educational facility opening in 2010 that will reach out to an ever-growing senior population
- Our pioneering investigations into the effects of alcohol on the body
- The Nebraska Medical Center's new Diabetes Center, providing comprehensive specialized care, education and research for a disease touching more and more lives every year
- The Turner Park Clinic, a resident-led urban clinic receiving attention from academic leadership groups throughout the nation
- The HIV/HCV co-infection clinic, the only facility of its kind in the region