1. Where is your hometown and where did you do your medical school training?
I moved to Omaha from Kansas City, MO. I did my med school at Saba University.
2. Why did you choose UNMC for your residency training?
I choose UNMC for my training for its proximity to my family, it’s reputable training program, family friendly city with good cost of living, and other reasons.
3. What is your favorite thing about Omaha, NE?
It takes 5-10 minutes to get to work and there is no rush hour hassle. It has nice people and plenty places to eat.
4. What do you like to do away from work?
I spend time with my family. We love to go to the Omaha zoo, Vala’s pumpkin patch, or the Children's museum.
5. What are your plans after residency?
Undecided, but I know I will receive support and encouragement from everyone here to achieve my goals.
Internal Medicine Residency
- Alumni Webpage
- Credentialing Requests
- HO Resources
- NAS Resources
- Our House Officers
- Resident Research Rotations
- Internal Medicine Pediatrics Residency
Internal Medicine Fellowships