The goal of the Division of Geriatrics is to improve the ability of health professionals to provide better care for the older people as members of interprofessional teams.
Training emphasizes not only the content of geriatric medicine but also approaches to deliver patient centered care as members of interprofessional teams emphasizing interprofessional communication, role clarification, team functioning, collaborative leadership and interprofessional conflict resolution.
- Interprofessional Education
- Medical Students
- Ambulatory Rotation Goals and Objectives
Knowledge & Skills Checklist
- Geriatric Consult Clinic Presentation Sample
- Medicare Qualifiers
- House Officer’s Association Alliance (HOAA)
- Fellowship Information
- Educational Resources
- Research Awards
- Research Activities
- Patient Care
- Home Instead Center for Successful Aging