Home Care & Aging Related Links
A new browser window will open for each link
Able Data - Listings of assistive technology products and devices for people with disabilities.
Accent on Living - Information on rehabilitation aids and devices.
National Association for Home Care - includes consumer information.
National Health Information Center - A source for health information resources.
Visiting Nurse Associations of America - represents VNA home health and hospice agencies.
- Interprofessional Education
- Medical Students
- Resident Ambulatory Rotation Goals and Objectives
Knowledge & Skills Checklist
- Geriatric Assessment Clinic Guidlines for Students and Residents
- Geriatric Consult Clinic Presentation Sample
- Medicare Qualifiers
- House Officer’s Association Alliance (HOAA)
- Fellowship Information
- Educational Resources
- Research Awards
- Research Activities
- Patient Care
- Home Instead Center for Successful Aging