Gastroenterology and Hepatology Patient Care
Colonoscopy is recommended once every 10 years beginning at age 50 both men and women. To schedule a colonoscopy, contact your primary care doctor or call 800-922-0000 to make an appointment. Your primary care provider may call 402-559-8503 directly to schedule your procedure. To obtain results please call 402-559-6209
We are pleased to announce that we now perform procedures at three Nebraska Medical Center locations: University Hospital, Clarkson Tower and Village Pointe Endoscopy Center.
The Nebraska Medical Center - University Hospital
- Procedures are performed in the Endoscopy Center on the 2nd floor of University Hospital.
- Enter the hospital at the Durham Outpatient Care Center and check in at Access Services on the first floor.
- After checking in proceed to the Endoscopy Center located on the 2nd floor, directly behind the escalator leading to the 3rd floor.
The Nebraska Medical Center - Clarkson Tower
- Procedures are performed in the Endoscopy Suite on the 1st floor of Clarkson Tower.
- Please call Access Service 2 days prior to your procedure to register 1-800-552-8802.
The Nebraska Medical Center - Village Pointe Endoscopy Center
- 111 N 175th Street Omaha, Nebraska 68118
Patient appointments take place in the Durham Outpatient Care Center located at 4400 Emile Street.
- Enter the Durham from the circular drive entrance
- Take the elevators on the left to the 5th floor Internal Medicine Clinic
- Exit the elevator to the left directly into the clinic
We are pleased to offer complimentary valet parking
- Faculty Recruitment
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellowship Program
- Transplant Hepatology Fellowship Program
- Patient Care
- Research Activities
If you are scheduling a return visit please call 402-559-4015