For Primary Care and other Referring Providers
If you are requesting a consultative procedural service only that does not require the transfer of care to our team:
1. Complete the open access form (PDF) and fax completed form to 402-559-4933.
2. Our scheduling staff will review and identify the best time on the schedule for your patient.
3. After faxing the open access form please call 402-559-8503 to finalize the scheduling process.
4. You are responsible for prescribing the preparation, click on the preparations tab for suggested products.
For advanced Endoscopic procedures:
1. Fax pertinent medical records to 402-559-9004
2. Then call 402-559-2270 to finalize the scheduling process
- Faculty Recruitment
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology Fellowship Program
- Transplant Hepatology Fellowship Program
- Patient Care
- Research Activities