Grand rounds originated as part of residency training to present clinical problems and focus on current or interesting cases. At UNMC's Internal Medicine Department, grand rounds are an integral component of medical education, teaching new information and enhancing clinical reasoning skills.
To learn about upcoming grand rounds, or hear podcasts of past rounds, click on the links below.
- Upcoming presentations:
- "HIV Clinical Update 2014" Date: 10/03/2014
- "Hyponatremia: Pitfalls and Pearls in Diagnosis and Management" Date: 10/10/2014
- "Topic To Be Announced" Date: 10/17/2014
- "Slavery and Physicians: The Omaha Connection" Date: 10/24/2014
- "Hepatitis C Virus, Innate Immunity and Ethanol" Date: 10/31/2014