Allergy Medicine (subspecialty)
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Clinical Elective Rotation
- Residents interested in an Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Clinical Elective Rotation should contact Dr. Jill Poole at 559-4087 a minimum of 3 months prior to proposed rotation date.
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology clinical rotation will include a comprehensive experience with academic faculty and community allergists.
- Residents will be expected to complete a pre and post-test in Blackboard as instructed during the rotation. Resident will be expected to present a 30-minute case conference at end of the month rotation regarding a specific allergic or immunologic disorder or case study.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Division Allergy Clinics
|AM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:15 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM|
|PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM|
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Resident Education
- Student Education
- Patient Care
Allergy Patient Care
- Kristina Bailey Lab
Tricia LeVan Lab
Jill Poole Lab
Stephen I. Rennard Lab
- Joseph H. Sisson Lab
- Todd A. Wyatt Lab
- Research Opportunities
Open Faculty Positions