762 Allergy M4 Student Elective Rotation
- Students interested in an Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Clinical Elective Rotation should contact Dr. Jill Poole at 559-4087 a minimum of 3 months prior to proposed rotation date.
- Allergy, Asthma & Immunology clinical rotation will include a comprehensive experience with academic faculty and community allergists.
- Students will be expected to complete a pre and post-test in Blackboard as instructed during the rotation. Student will be expected to present a 30-minute case conference at end of the month rotation regarding a specific allergic or immunologic disorder or case study.
- Alternatively, as part of the Pulmonary Student Rotation, students have the opportunity to attend the Allergy, Asthma and Immunology clinics during their 3rd year outpatient subspecialty clinical rotation. Pre and post tests will be given for this alternative student experience.
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Division Allergy Clinics
|AM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:15 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM||8:00 - 12:00 PM<|
|PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM||1:00 - 5:00 PM|
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Resident Education
- Student Education
- Patient Care
Allergy Patient Care
- Kristina Bailey Lab
Tricia LeVan Lab
Jill Poole Lab
Stephen I. Rennard Lab
- Joseph H. Sisson Lab
- Todd A. Wyatt Lab
- Research Opportunities
Open Faculty Positions