How to Apply through ERAS
Applicants should apply through ERAS (Electronic Application Service). ERAS is a web-based process to transmit fellowship applications, letters of recommendation, Program Director letters, medical transcripts, etc., from applicants, residency programs and medical schools to fellowship program directors. To register for ERAS, go to www.aamc.org/eras..
Upon receiving the applications through ERAS, we will contact candidates about the possibility of an interview.
Application and Match Deadlines
- ERAS - Rheumatology Application Process Opens: July 1
- ERAS - Rheumatology Application Deadline: September 30
- Interviews will be scheduled
- NRMP - Registration / Match List opens: October
- NRMP - Match List closes: November
- NRMP Match results will be posted: December
- Completion of an ACGME accredited postgraduate medical residency
- Board certification or eligibility and an active, unrestricted license to practice in the US
- Research Activities