Omaha offers many of the benefits of small town living combined with the amenities of a large, urban center. The affordable cost of living, low crime rate and great public and private school systems are definite attractions. The cultural events in Omaha include many theatres, a symphony and several museums, including a fabulous Children's Museum. Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo is also a main attraction located right next to Rosenblatt Stadium, which is home to the Omaha Royals and also hosts the College World Series annually.
- Top 15 metros in the nation, Forbes
- Top 10 best cities for women, Ladies Home Journal
- Top 10 cities for raising a family, Parenting
- Top 20 cities for relocating singles, Primacy & Worldwide ERC
- 11th best place for business and careers, Forbes
- 23rd best city for men, Men's Health
- Research Activities