1. Where is your hometown and where did you do your medical school training?
My hometown is Liberty, UT. I did my medical training at University of Utah.
2. Why did you choose UNMC for your residency training?
It was the perfect size and mix of specialty and primary care training. There are great people here and I was made to felt welcome during the interview. I also have family in the area which helped.
3. What is your favorite thing about Omaha, NE?
The people I work with.
4. What do you like to do away from work?
Outdoor activities. Run. Read a non-medical book. Watch tv. Play basketball or volleyball.
5. What are your plans after residency?
Internal Medicine Residency
- Alumni Webpage
- Credentialing Requests
- HO Resources
- NAS Resources
- Our House Officers
- Resident Research Rotations
- Internal Medicine Pediatrics Residency
Internal Medicine Fellowships