Ann Haskins Olney, MD
Genetic Medicine Department
985440 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5440
Phone: (402) 559-3602
Clinical Geneticist, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation
MD University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, 1981
BS University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE 1976
Electives in Clinical Genetics for fourth year medical students and Pediatrics residents
Education of Genetic Fellows
First year medical student Core 2 curriculum in Genetics
Research Interests and Projects:
- Associate Director of Clinical Genetics Fellowship
- Molecular Etiology of Multiple Congenital Anomaly Syndromes
- Overgrowth Syndromes
- Syndrome Delineation
- Solomon BD, Lacbawan F, Mercier S, Clegg NJ, Delgado MR, Rosenbaum K, Dubourg C, David V, Olney AH, Wehner LE, Hehr U, Bale S, Paulussen A, Smeets HJ, Hardisty E, Tylki-Szymanska A, Pronicka E, Clemens M, McPherson E, Hennekam RC, Hahn J, Stashinko E, Levey E, Wieczorek D, Roeder E, Schell-Apacik CC, Both CW, Thomas RL, Kenwrick S, Keaton A, Balog JZ, Hadley D, Zhou N, Long R, Velez JI, Pineda-Alvarez DE, Odent S, Roessler E, Muenke M, (2009) Mutations in ZIC2 in Human Holoprosencephaly: Description of a Novel ZIC2-Specific Phenotype and Comprehensive Analysis of 157 Individuals. Journal of Medical Genetics. 149A(10):2248-53.
- Dave BJ,Olney AH,Zaleski DH, Pickering DL, Becker TA, Chipman HE, Sanger WG. (2009) Inherited 14q duplication and 21q deletion: rare adjacent-2 segregation in multiple family members. American Journal of Medical Genetics, 149A(10):2248-53.
- Pickering DL, Dave BJ,Eudy JD, Olney AH, Lutz R, Platt K, Sanger WG, (2009) Clinical Genetics and Dysmorphology, (2618F) Presented a the 9th Annual Meeting of The American Society of Human Genetics October 23, 2009, Honolulu, Hawaii. http://www.ashg.org/cgi-bin/2009/ashg09s.
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Great Plains Clinical Genetics Society
- Nebraska Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Medical Genetics