Students with Master degrees in human services related fields (e.g., education, psychology) may complete coursework and practicum for board certification as behavior analysts. Coursework and practicum have been approved by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.
- PSYC 8576 Behavior Analysis and Intervention
- PSYC 9910 Topical Seminar in Psychology: Small n Research Designs
- PSYC 9040 Proseminar: Learning
- PSYC 9570 Applied Behavior Analysis
- PSYC 8550 Psychotherapeutic Interventions
Practicum hours may be earned under the supervision of Ph.D. level BCBA supervisors in the Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders or the Psychology Department at MMI.
To take these courses, apply for unclassified graduate student status in the Medical Sciences Interdepartmental Area (MSIA) program at MMI.
For more information contact:
Mark Shriver, PhD
Phone: (402) 559-6087
Biomedical Research Training Program
- Clinical Cytogenetics Fellowship
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
Doctoral Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
MS or PhD in Medical Sciences
- Medical Genetics Fellowship
- PT LEND Traineeship
- Physical Therapy Pediatric Residency
LEND Leadership Training
Autism Leadership Academy
- Biomedical Research Training Program
UNMC Student Services