The Munroe-Meyer Institute (MMI) is a University Center of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities with interdisciplinary programs that draw upon the expertise of specialists in 15 health and rehabilitation-related fields.
Located on the 70-acre campus of the UNMC in Omaha, NE, MMI consists of approximately 122,000 sq. ft. of clinical, administrative, and laboratory space.
MMI has multiple conference rooms with state-of-the art televideo conferencing and video-capture equipment, which are well suited for course lectures and telehealth activities.
For more information, go to About Us.
Biomedical Research Training Program
- Clinical Cytogenetics Fellowship
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
Doctoral Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
MS or PhD in Medical Sciences
- Medical Genetics Fellowship
- PT LEND Traineeship
- Physical Therapy Pediatric Residency
LEND Leadership Training
Autism Leadership Academy
- Biomedical Research Training Program
UNMC Student Services
- Complete the online application, you will need an NUID and password. Once you sign in, under Term, Program & Plan/Academic Plan, please choose Medical Sciences Interdepartmental Area (MSIA). Under Academic Sub-Plan, choose Applied Behavioral Analysis.
- Request GRE scores be submitted to UNMC; and request official transcripts be sent to the UNMC Graduate Studies Office. Visit our Admissions pagefor more details
- E-mail Christy Williams your CV
Center for Autism Spectrum Disorders
Phone: (402) 559-8863