UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute Symposium 2014
A Multidisciplinary Approach for Children, Adolescents,
and Adults with Epilepsy or other Seizure Disorders
Friday, March 28, 2014
8:45 - 3:30 pm
On March 28th, leading experts in pediatric medicine, neurology, psychology, psychiatry, and telehealth delivery will share the latest research, insights, and interdisciplinary information for diagnosing, and treating children, adolescents, and adults with epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
- Describe new approaches to diagnosing epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Identify new developments in surgical options and other lifestyle changes to manage seizures
- Identify new medications for management and current indications for old medications
- Describe strategies for managing behavioral and mental health issues often experienced by individuals with this disorder
- Identify the increasingly important role of telehealth in seeking specialist care
The UNMC Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation
Fraternal Order of Eagles
Registration Fee (registration deadline is 5:00pm CST, March 18th)
$10 Students, Family Members and Others
An administrative charge of 30% will be assessed for cancellation prior to March 18th. Cancellations will not be accepted after the above date.
Scott Conference Center, University of Lincoln at Omaha (Campus Map)
6450 Pine St. in Omaha, NE
Parking is conveniently located across the street from the Scott Center, on the south side of Pine Street.