The Department of Neurological Sciences' vision and mission is to:
- Provide Advanced Neurological care for Nebraska citizens and area states.
- Establish Programs and Expertise of Regional excellence and National Reputation, building on current strengths and mission.
- Contribute to Advancing Knowledge through clinical, translational and fundamental research, publications and academic activities.
- Advance Neurological Education to area physicians, health workers and the public.
- Provide excellence in Training Neurologists that can serve Nebraska and surrounding states.
- Meet our Faculty