2013 Lymphoma Study Group & Hematology Highlights: A Post ASH Review
Friday February 8, 2013
Lymphoma Study Group Dinner
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Hematology Highlights: A Post ASH Review
7:45am to 12:45pm
Location: Hilton, Omaha
Target Audience: Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, residents, and fellows in the specialty areas of oncology, hematology, internal medicine, radiation oncology, and pathology.
- Recognize the heterogeneity of multiple myeloma and the role of prognostic factors in this disease
- Summarize the role of stem cell transplant and how to manage toxicities associated with the era of novel therapies Recognize the role of next generation novel agents as part of current clinical trials.
- Recognize the role of next generation novel agents as part of current clinical trials.
- Emphasize new treatments and targeted therapies for lymphoma, acute and chronic leukemias, myelodysplastic syndromes, and multiple myeloma as found within the presentation content of the 2012 meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Emphasize new agents for hemostasis and thrombosis as found within the presentation content of the 2012 meeting of the American Society of Hematology
- Present a comparison of the findings from the presentation content of the 2012 meeting of the American Society of Hematology with current knowledge for use by practitioners to achieve optimal patient management and improve patient outcomes.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Focus on Women’s Health Series
December 6, 2013
Save the Date!!
Annual Dementia Care Conference
March 21, 2014
Save the Date!!
19th Annual Pharmacological Conference
For Advanced Practice Nurses
July 17-18, 2014
2014 Pan Pacific Lymphoma Conference
July 21-25, 2014