The University of Nebraska Medical Center, College of Nursing with campuses located in Omaha, Lincoln, Kearney, Norfolk and Scottsbluff welcomes applications for full and part-time faculty positions ranging from instructor to professor. Qualifications vary depending on the position and vary from a Master's in Nursing to a doctoral degree. UNMC faculty are internationally recognized with a range and depth of experience and knowledge as teachers, practitioners and researchers. They create the academic environment for which the college is nationally recognized and are dedicated to preparing graduates to be the nursing leaders of tomorrow.
Current Faculty Employment Opportunities
All Qualified Applicants are Encouraged to Apply.
For more employment opportunities, please search the University of Nebraska Medical Center Job Opportunities database. Click on the "Search Positions" button and then select Business Unit (College/Institute) "College of Nursing," or enter Job#.
Nursing Faculty Positions (Job # in parentheses):
- Adult & Acute Critical Care (#4510)
- Gerontological and/or Geropsychiatric Nursing (#4628)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (#4076)
- Associate Dean for Transformational Practice & Partnership (#F2012-138)
- Carol M. Wilson Endowed Chair in Nursing (#F2012-139)
- Associate Dean for Academic Programs (#F2012-211)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Program (#F2013-034)
- Adult/Acute Gerontological and/or Geropsychiatric Nursing (2013-090)
- Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health (2013-109)
- Family Nurse Practitioner / Undergraduate Program (#4945)
Contact Steve Pitkin at 308-865-8324 for more information
- None at this time
Contact Dr. Jana Pressler at 402-472-3683 for more information.
Scottsbluff (West Nebraska Division)
- None at this time
Contact Dr. Susan Wilhelm at 308-632-0412 for more information.
Norfolk (Northern Division)
- Maternal or Med-Surg Faculty (2013-209)
Contact Dr. Liane Connelly at 402-844-7895 for more information.
Current Staff Employee Opportunities:
- None at this time.
Graduate Assistant positions may be available and information may be obtained by contacting Marian Marchand at (402) 559-4121 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about faculty and staff positions.