Update in Rheumatology: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
April 26, 2013
UNMC Michael F. Sorrell Center for Health Science Education, room 1001
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, residents and fellows
- Identify examples of both established and emerging approaches used in the multidisciplinary treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Discuss the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management of patients with both primary and secondary anti-phospholipid antibody syndrome
- Distinguish the common manifestations of neonatal lupus including both cutaneous and cardiac involvement
- Describe state-of-the-art approach to the diagnosis and management of neonatal lupus
- Interpret the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management of cutaneous manifestations of SLE
Registration fee: $40.00
Pre-registration is required. Deadline for registration is Friday, April 12, 2013
Registration Link to CCE
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing Continuing Nursing Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
This activity is provided for 5.25 contact hours under ANCC criteria.
66th NHF's Annual Meeting
September 18-20, 2014
Nebraska Action Coalition Fall Conference
September 19, 2014
Omaha Women’s Health and Wellness
October 3, 2014
Save the Date!!
Behavioral Health Series Intro: Facing Stigma
Lifelong Learning Center, Norfolk, NE
October 16, 2014
2nd Biennial Breastfeeding Conference
October 28, 2014
Save the Date!!
COPD 9 USA Conference
June 5-6, 2015