Each Obstetrics and Gynecology resident is responsible for completing at least one research project during the four years of training. The goals of our Resident Research Program are as follows:
- Develop an understanding of clinical research and its application to the practice of medicine
- Understand the requirements for human research.
- Completion of "Collaborative IRB Training Initiative" web-based program to educate physicians in the area of human based research.
- Completion of at least one IRB approval process for research.
- Develop written and verbal communication skills by presenting a research project.
- Prepare a written research abstract in a prescribed format for presentation.
- Prepare a manuscript on approved research in a prescribed format for publication.
- Present a research project in a brief discussion, question format.
- Develop an improved understanding of statistical evaluation of data.
27th Annual Residents’ Research Day and Leon Steiner McGoogan Lecture
Friday, May 30, 2014
8:00 am to 12:30 pm
UNMC Campus - Durham Research Tower I
Save the Date postcard
- Molecular Reproductive Endocrinology Laboratory
- Signal Transduction Laboratory
- Laboratory of Ovarian Cancer