The fifth International Conference on Gram-Positive Pathogens (ICG+P) meeting will be held on October 12-15, 2014 in Omaha, Nebraska.
This international conference brings together our research community, providing a unique meeting entirely devoted to Gram-positive pathogens. We strongly encourage the participation of graduate students and
postdoctoral trainees during the conference.
Please help us continue to make this meeting an important forum for researchers on Gram-positive pathogens by joining us in 2014.
- Dr. Bruno Dupuy Associate Professor and Laboratory Head of the Bacterial Anaerobes Section at the Institut Pasteur in Paris, France.
- Dr. Andrew Camilli Professor and Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator in the Department of Molecular Biology and Microbiology at Tufts University in Boston, MA.
- Dr. Darren Higgins Professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunobiology at Harvard Medical School.
- Dr. Jean Lee Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and anAssociate Microbiologist at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
- Dr. Kelly Doran Associate Professor in the Department of Biology at San Diego State University.