B.S. from Univ. Nebraska-Omaha (UNO)
6th year student
Paul Dunman, Ph.D.
Staphylococcus aureus stringent response-mediated mRNA turnover
- Ramirez S.H., Potula R., Fan S., Eidem T., Papugani A., Reichenbach N., Dykstra H., Weksler B.B., Romero I.A., Couraud P.O., Persidsky Y. (2009) Methamphetamine disrupts blood-brain barrier function by induction of oxidative stress in brain endothelial cells. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab, 29, 1933-45. Full-length manuscript, peer-reviewed.
- Whitney, N. P., Eidem, T. M., Peng, H., Huang, Y. and Zheng, J. C. (2009) Inflammation mediates varying effects in neurogenesis: relevance to the pathogenesis of brain injury and neurodegenerative disorders. J Neurochem, 108, 1343-1359. Review article, peer-reviewed.
- Sellin, M. K., Eidem, T. M. and Kolok, A. S. (2007) Cadmium exposures in fathead minnows: are there sex-specific differences in mortality, reproductive success, and Cd accumulation? Arch Environ Contam Toxicol, 52, 535-540. Full-length manuscript, peer-reviewed.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- General Curriculum & Guidelines
- Graduate FAQs
Faculty and Research
- Undergraduate Opportunities
Postdoctoral Research Fellowships
About UNMC and Omaha