Thank you for your interest in the UNMC-CUMC-Children's Hospital Joint Pediatric Residency Training Program. We seek to provide to the residents an opportunity to develop a broad and comprehensive training in Pediatrics. Our goal is to train you to be an efficient, well-rounded, effective general pediatrician who can practice general pediatrics or fully prepared to enter subspecialty training.
Our residency training program is fully accredited.
Please feel free to contact the Pediatric Residency Program staff with any questions.
- Patrick Doherty, M.D., Residency Program Director, 402-559-5380
- Pediatric Chief Residents, Email
- Cindy Colpitts, Residency Program Coordinator, 402-559-5380, Email
- Twyla Moore, Residency Program Assistant Coordinator, 402-559-2423, Email
- Patty Davis, Residency Program Staff Associate, 402-559-2263, Email
The mailing address for the program is:
Pediatrics Residency Program
982185 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-2185