Textbooks authored or edited by the faculty
- Gendelman, H.E et al. The Neurology of AIDS, 3rd Edition, Oxford University Press, 2011
- Ikezu, T. and Gendelman, H.E. Neuroimmune Pharmacology, Springer, New York, 2008
- Gendelman, H.E. et al. The Neurology of AIDS, 2nd Edition, Oxford University Press, 2005
- Scholar, E.M. and Pratt, W.B. The Antimicrobial Drugs, 2nd edition, Oxford University Press, New York, 2000.
- Scholar, E.M., Pharmacology, Pearls of Wisdom, Boston Medical Publishing, Lincoln, NE, 2001.
- Talavera, F. and Scholar, E.M., Pharmacy Review, Pearls of Wisdom, Boston Medical Publishing, Lincoln, NE, 2001.
- Talavera F and Scholar, E.M. Rapid Fire Pharmacy Review, Jones and Barlett, 2005
Editors of electronic data bases
xPharm: This is an online data base of integrated pharmacology to which a number of UNMC faculty and Departmental graduate students have contributed. Department members on the editorial board include:
Executive Editor: David B. Bylund, Ph.D.
Editor: Charles Murrin, Ph.D.
Other educational material
- Myron Toews and David Bylund: Pharmacological principles for combination therapy. Proc. Am. Thoracic Soc., in press (2005).
- Myron Toews: G protein-coupled receptors in therapy for COPD (Chair's summary of meeting session discussion. Proc. Am. Thoracic Soc., in press (2005).
2014 Department Symposium
- Degree Track
Course of Study
Cost of Study
- Core Facilities
About UNMC and Omaha
- Summer Research Opportunities
2012 SURP Presentations
- Faculty Publications