R. LEE MOSLEY
Positions and Employment
|2009 - present||Director, CT/SPECT Core Facility, Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Neuroscience, University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC), Omaha, NE|
|2008 - present||Associate Member, Cancer Genes and Molecular Regulation Program, Eppley Cancer Center, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2008 - present||Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Neuroscience, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2007 - present||Chief, Movement Disorder Program, Center for Neurovirology and Neurodegenerative Disorders UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2004 - present||Courtesy Associate Professor, Department of Pathology and Microbiology, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2004 - 2008||Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Neuroscience, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2003 - 2008||Associate Member, UNMC Eppley Cancer Center, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|2002 - 2007||Chief, Immunology Program, Center for Neurovirology and Neurodegenerative Disorders, UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|1998 - 2004||Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology and Microbiology,UNMC, Omaha, NE|
|1994 - 1998||Assistant Research Scientist, Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI|
|1994||Senior Research Associate, Pathology,University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI|
Other Experience and professional memberships
2009-present, Member, American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
2004-present, Member, Society for Neuroscience
2003-present, Member, Society for Neuroimmune Pharmacology
1994-present, Member, American Association of Immunologists
1991-present, Member, Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
1990-present, Member, Sigma Xi National Honor Society for Scientific Research
1980-present, Member, American Society for Microbiology
1982-1988 Member, University of Oklahoma Professional Staff Association
1978-1992 Member, Oklahoma Academy of Science
Books and book chapters
- Mosley RL, Reynolds AD, Stone DK, and Gendelman HE. 2008. Immunotherapy of Parkinson’s Disease and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, in press, in Neuroimmune Pharmacology, T. Ikezu, HE Gendelman, eds, Springer Publishers, New York.
- Mosley RL, Benner EJ, Kadiu I, Thomas M, Gendelman HE. 2006 Neuroinflammation and Parkinson’s Disease, pp 71-107, in Glia and Inflammation in Neurodegenerative Disease, MA Yenari, R Greenberg, eds. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Benner EJ, Mosley RL, Gendelman HE. 2006. The Janus Faces of Neuroinflammation, in Recent Breakthroughs in Basal Ganglia Research, E Bazard, M Villa, eds. Nova Science Publishers, New York.
- Mosley RL, Benner EJ. 2005. HIV-1 Vaccines, in The Neurology of AIDS, 2nd Edition, HE Gendelman, I Grant, IP Everall, S. Lipton, S Swindells eds, Oxford University Press, London, 2005.
- Mosley RL, Klein JR. 1993. Phenotypic and cytotoxic characteristics of IELs, in Mucosal Immunology: Intraepithelial Lymphocytes, H Kiyona and JR McGhee, Guest Eds. Advances in Host Defense Mechanisms 9:33-60. Raven Press, New York, NY, 1993.
“Vaccines for diseases of the central nervous system” filed July 9, 2008, pending