Health care is changing....and with it, the pharmacy profession. Meeting the drug therapy needs of today's patients requires special skills. A leader in pharmacy education, the UNMC College of Pharmacy offers a contemporary Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) program. The curriculum develops the critical thinking, communication, and problem solving skills that allow students to apply their knowledge of drugs and therapeutics in a wide variety of pharmacy careers. You will learn how to:
- interact with patients;
- be a part of the health care team; and
- work in a variety of practice settings.
You will be well prepared for any specialty you may choose and you will be highly competitive for the entry-level job market. Pharmacists are needed in numerous settings...community pharmacies, hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry and many others.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Program
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Graduate Program (M.S. or Ph.D.)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Pharmacy Residency Program
Contact the College of Pharmacy