Mission of the Center
The Center for Health Policy will improve the public’s health in Nebraska by generating and disseminating interdisciplinary research and objective analysis of health policies.
- Promote and support research that improves health policy decisions.
- Facilitate communication among stakeholders in health policy.
- Enhance the role of UNMC in promoting the health of Nebraskans.
- Support the educational initiatives of UNMC in health policy.
Comparative effectiveness research
Economic modeling, cost effectiveness, and cost benefit analysis
Analysis of existing databases and surveys
System dynamics and simulation modeling
Health impact assessment
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center