Master of Physician Assistant Studies/Master of Public Health Dual Degree
All materials must be received by the application deadline to be considered for admission.
|Term||Not Yet Enrolled in UNMC MPAS Program||Enrolled in UNMC MPAS Program||Link to Application|
|Fall||January 1||June 1||Application|
- Completion of the College of Public Health application and submission of an application fee.
- Completion of the Master of Public Health addendum.
- Official transcripts reflecting an earned bachelor’s degree, with a 3.0 or higher grade point average for the last 60 undergraduate or the last 18 graduate/post-baccalaureate credit hours completed.
- FOREIGN TRANSCRIPTS: Official transcripts or mark sheets of college level work not in English or in the standard U.S. grading scale must be sent to a credential evaluation service for translation. The transcript evaluation must be a course by course evaluation that identifies and describes each diploma or certificate with periods of education and equivalency of each document. The preferred services are: World Education Services (WES) and Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE). Other services approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) will also be accepted. Transcripts must carry the signature of a responsible official in which the work was done and the seal of that institution, or must be certified true copies of the original records. If photo static copies are provided, the copies must be certified after duplication as true copies of the original document. Transcripts should clearly indicate the grades received or the standing attained on required examinations. If transcripts do not show the degree earned and the date on which it was conferred, official degree statements must also be provided.
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last three years are required of all applicants. Many factors are considered in evaluating an individual's application, but many successful applicants will have verbal, quantitative, and analytic writing GRE scores at or above the 40th percentile.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic or professional references (letters must be on professional/institutional letterhead and signed).
- A resume reflecting one or more years of work/volunteer history related to health and/or human services.
- A one-page personal statement.
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores are required of all applicants whose primary language is not English or whose undergraduate degree is from a college or university outside of the United States.
MPH Application Process
All application materials must be received by the application deadline. Please click the application process for full instructions on how to apply.
Click Here for More Information on the MPAS Admission Requirements
- Certificate Programs
MS in Emergency Preparedness
- Master of Public Health
- MPH Dual Degree Programs
Non-Degree / Visiting Students
- PhD Programs
- Public Health Early Admissions Student Track (P.H.E.A.S.T.)
Tuition and Financial Aid
UNMC College of Public Health
984359 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE. 68198-4359