Congratulations and welcome to UNMC’s College of Public Health.
Outlined below is some initial information and requirements to help you get started on the right path at UNMC and in your program.
1. Final official transcripts from all previous institutions attended must be received no later than September 12, 2014.
Please mail official final transcripts to:
UNMC-College of Public Health
Attn: Tymaree Sing- Office of Educational Services
984359 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4359
Failure to send may result in a hold being placed on your UNMC student account.
2. College of Public Health Fast Start Orientation begins June 2, 2014. More information will be sent from the COPH Office of Educational Services.
3. Registration opens July 1, 2014.
4. UNMC Outlook account. An email will be sent to the email address you provided on your application with your Outlook account information, as well, as provide you with a temporary password to access. Once you receive, please set up and change your password. Any issues please contact UNMC’s Help Desk at 402-559-7700
Logging onto Outlook off Campus:
Link to log in:
Note: Once you receive your Outlook account information, communications from UNMC personnel will be sent to your UNMC email account only. Please check daily, as important information is sent to you.
5. UNMC NU ID. With your Outlook account information you will receive an 8-digit NU ID number. This is your UNMC student ID number. Please memorize this number, as faculty, staff at UNMC may ask for this to pull up your student record/information. You will be asked to include this numbers on forms you submit.
6. You may be eligible for Financial Aid. You may contact the Financial Aid office at 402-559-8086 for further information
More information is available on Financial Aids website:
7. You may be eligible for scholarships at UNMC. For more information on scholarships at UNMC please visit:
Important dates to remember:
1. Monday, June 2, 2014: College of Public Health FastStart Orientation begins
2. Tuesday, July 1, 2014: Registration for Fall 2014 opens. More information to follow.
3. T.B.D: College of Public Health New Student Orientation- More information to follow.
4. Monday, August 25, 2014: Fall 2014 semester begins.
5. Friday, September 12, 2014: Official final transcripts from all previously attended institutions are due to the Office of Educational Services.