Faculty and Staff Members
|Administrative Assistant||Denise Howard|
|Research Analyst||Kelly Shaw-Sutherland|
Faculty working in health policy who are willing to be part of pertinent health policy research teams will be designated as faculty affiliates, and will be notified of any opportunities specific to their area of expertise and expressed interest. Interested faculty should forward a vitae and brief description of interest in health policy to the Director.
The council provides direction and prioritization for work of the Center during semi-annual meetings with representation from various units at the University of Nebraska system, government, and the business community.
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center