Faculty members in the Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research lead research teams that study how health care and public services are financed, organized, and delivered and how public policies affect the health and well-being of both rural and urban populations.
The center has collaborated with organizations in conducting and translating research, including governmental agencies (e.g., the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Office of Rural Health and Office of Community Health Development), health care organizations (e.g., the Omaha VA Nebraska-Western Iowa Health Care System and Alegent Health), and community organizations (e.g., Live Well Omaha and the Nebraska Hospital Association).
The center’s related research entities include the Nebraska Center for Rural Health Research and the Nebraska Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System.
Biosecurity, Biopreparedness, & Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Center for Collaboration on Research Design and Analysis
- Center for Environmental Health & Toxicology
- Center for Global Health and Development
- Center for Health Policy
Center for Health Policy Analysis and Rural Health Research
- Center for Humanities, Ethics and Society
- Central States Center for Agricultural Safety and Health (CS-CASH)
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities
- Rural Health Education Network
- The Great Plains Public Health Training Center
Center Director Li-Wu Chen
984350 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4350