External Advisory Committee
- Marilyn Adams, Founding President, Farm Safety 4 Just Kids, Des Moines, IA
- John Gordon, Center Director, University of Saskatchewan, SK, Canada
- Bill Hetzler, Executive Director, NE Department of Labor, Omaha, NE
- Kerry Leedom-Larson, Consultant, Pork Industry Consultant, Waterloo, IA
- Don McCabe, Editor, Nebraska Farmer Magazine, Lincoln, NE
- Gordon Moore, Moore Ag Safety, Goodwell OK
- Linda Prinz, Nursing Instructor, Northeast Community College, West Point, NE
- Glen Prinz, Owner, operator, Prinz Grain and Feed, West Point, NE
- Mitch Ricketts, Safety Coordinator, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
CS-CASH External Advisory Committee met with members of the Center at UNMC College of Public Health on May 7, 2013. Project leaders gave updates on their progress. A focus of discussion was how CS-CASH and NIOSH agricultural programs could make a greater impact in the farming community.
Back row left to right: Todd Wyatt (CS-CASH Deputy Director), Mitch Ricketts, Glen Prinz, Gordon Moore, Risto Rautiainen (CS-CASH Director)
Front row left to right: Mary Wendl (CS-CASH Evaluator), Linda Prinz, Marilyn Adams, Don McCabe, Bill Hetzler. (John Gordon was unable to attend.)
CS-CASH External Advisory Committee Members met with members of the Center at UNMC College of Public Health on June 11, 2012.
From left to right: Mitch Ricketts, John Gordon, Glen Prinz, Linda Prinz, Don McCabe, Marilyn Adams, Bill Hetzler. (Kerry Leedom-Larson was unable to attend.)
Dr Burt Kross awards Marilyn Adams gifts to commemorate 25 years of service to FS4JK.
|Marilyn Adams, founder of Farm Safety 4 Just Kids, was honored for 25 years of service on May 31, 2012 in Des Moines, Iowa. Marilyn serves as a member of the external advisory board for CS-CASH. Dr. Risto Rautiainen participated in the celebration along with Marilyn's family, friends, board members and long-time supporters. Marilyn has been a source of inspiration and a leader of an international movement focusing on children's health and safety on the farm. On behalf of CS-CASH, we congratulate Marilyn and wish her luck in her future endeavors. We are very fortunate to have Marilyn agree to continue to serve on our External Advisory Board and to share her vision to help move CS-CASH forward.