Professional Advancement Clusters (PACs)
PACs are a cluster of three online MPH courses related to one of the core competency domains for public health professionals from The Council on Linkages Between Academia and Public Health Practice.
- All courses will be online.
- Participants will receive all online course materials and blackboard access for a reduced fee of $2,500 total for each cluster. This is half the cost ($5040) of full tuition.
- Accepted applicants will participate in three 16 week non credit (audited) online Masters level courses.
- Participants are not expected to complete assignments or exams, and will not receive a grade for the course.
- Participants are not considered an admitted student in the COPH, and the course is not eligible to be transferred to a MPH degree program at a later date.
- Benefits of the PACs include new/updated public health knowledge and skills from leading faculty in the field, without a formal application process and “homework.”
- Certificates of completion will be given to all participants completing a cluster.
- Interested practitioners should apply to the office of public health practice.
Great Plains Public Health Leadership Institute
- About Us
- GPPHLI Curriculum
Nebraska Health Policy Academy
Online Professional Education & Training
Professional Advancement Clusters