- The initial billing statement is available on-line on the tenth day of the term. An email notification is sent to all students with a balance due. The due date recognized by the billing office is the one printed on the email notification of the billing statement.
- If payment is not received, and/or a formal payment agreement* has not been signed by the student to pay tuition/fees, a second billing statement will be sent via certified, return receipt mail, four (4) days after the due date for the initial billing statement. With this second billing statement, the following information will go to the student:
- Student Account placed on University Hold
- Indication that this is the "Final Notice"
- A $20 late fee added to the bill If bill is not paid or a formal payment agreement* has not been signed by the student by the due date on this notice, the student will be disenrolled.
- Disenrollment is final, an appeal process is not available, no exceptions.
- A disenrollment letter will be sent to the student via certified, return receipt mail. Copies of this letter will be sent to the respective academic dean and program director/graduate committee chairperson.
- The student cannot re-enroll during this semester.
- If the tuition/fees are paid along with a $100 re-enrollment fee, the student will be eligible for enrollment for the next semester.
- Disenrollment may affect the student’s financial aid and/or ability to defer student loans.
*A formal payment agreement will not be considered for students who receive adequate financial aid dollars. A formal payment agreement constitutes a written document signed by the student which would include the total amount owed and a schedule of payments not to exceed the length of the term. No modifications can be made in this agreement. Student cannot miss or be late with a scheduled payment, or they will be subject to disenrollment.
- 2012-2013 Student Fees
- 2012-2013 Tuiton Rates
- Apply for Aid
- Types of Aid
Financial Aid Award Processing Tutorial
- Federal Verification
- Student Accounts
- Loan Processing
Financial Aid Forms
- Additional Information
Contact Financial Aid