WHAT IS NU-PATHS?
The Nu-PATHS program revision by the collaborating sister campuses in 2013 resulted in the following changes: University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) and the University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) will continue to the program with revisions best suited to their campuses, and the University of Nebraska at Lincoln (UNL) will not offer the program.
Students already selected as NU-PATHS participants on each campus will not be impacted by this change.
For additional information on at any of the University of Nebraska campuses, click on the links below:
For further information on NU-PATHS current program requirements check the UNK and UNO websites.
Summer Undergraduate Research Program for Students from Disadvantaged Backgrounds
- Summer Medical Dental Education Program (SMDEP)
- Rural Health Opportunities Program (RHOP)
Youth Learning Center
- Youth Learning Center
- Directions to Youth Learning Center
- UNMC Community Academy
8th Grade Health Science Meet
- Participating Schools and Organizations
Youth Learning Center in the News
- UNMC Annual Health Care Career Days
Special Native American Residency Policy
- Intermational Student Handbook
Student National Medical Association
- Campus Tours
- UNMC Outreach
- Recruitment & Student Engagement Staff
Contact Recruitment & Student Engagement