Our Vision: The University of Nebraska Medical Center pipeline programs will become Nebraska’s premier network to prepare students interested in exploring careers in the medical field while also being a resource to parents, guidance counselors and advisors.
Goal of Pipeline program Communication
- To increase the number of Nebraska students in the health professions by providing mentorship and a strong support network for Nebraska students.
- To create a strong support network for Nebraska students and to help ease the transition from elementary/middle/high school to college
- Marketing of Pipeline Programs for K-8th , 9th – 12th and Undergraduates
- Sharing information from one pipeline program to another pipeline program
- A resource of information for students, parents, guidance counselors and advisors