How to request an official transcript (choose only one method).
If additional documents are to be included with this transcript request (i.e., ERAS, licensure forms, etc.), mail them to the Office of Academic Records, 984230 Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Ne 68198-4230. Transcript(s) will not be mailed until your documents are received.
- Complete a request form then fax it to UNMC: 402-559-6796 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (CST). The fax machine is not operable during non-business hours. UNMC accepts Mastercard and VISA credit card payments ONLY. UNMC does not accept any other credit card payments. (All credit card transactions will have a 2.75% surcharge added to them.)
- Complete a request form in person at the Office of Academic Records, Student Life Center, room 2034, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST. UNMC accepts Cash, Mastercard and VISA payments ONLY. UNMC does not accept any other credit card payments. (All credit card transactions will have a 2.75% surcharge added to them.)
- Submit your request form to the following address:
UNMC Academic Records
984230 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-4230
UNMC does not accept phone requests for transcripts.
- 2013-2014 Academic Calendar
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
- PeopleSoft (My Records Login)
- Campus Records
- Health Insurance Waiver
Name Change Requests
- Commencement Information
Contact Academic Records