The Office of Academic Records issues only official transcripts. An official transcript is the complete University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) student academic record; and, includes the University seal and stamped signature of the Registrar.
Transcript request options:
- An official transcript stamped as "Issued to Student" - This transcript is for your personal use and is not accepted by third party entities.
- An official transcript placed in a "sealed" envelope sent directly to the student - This transcript may be forwarded to third parties provided the envelope has not been opened.
- An official transcript mailed directly to third party entities from the UNMC Office of Academic Records.
Transcript requests will not be processed if your UNMC record is on hold. (example: outstanding tuition/fee balance, parking/library fines, student loan defaults, etc.)
Transcripts are processed on Tuesday and Friday. Your transcript request must be received in the Office of Academic Records by 3 p.m. Monday (for Tuesday processing) or Thursday (for Friday processing).
UNMC accepts Mastercard and VISA only. (All credit card transactions will have a 2.75% surcharge added to them.)
UNMC Graduating Students - Please read the following:
Per UNMC policy, all faculty have 5 days from the last day of the semester to post grades. As a result, the release of a transcript, with final grades, may not be accomplished until all grades are posted.
- 2013-2014 Academic Calendar
- 2014-2015 Academic Calendar
- PeopleSoft (My Records Login)
- Campus Records
- Health Insurance Waiver
Name Change Requests
- Commencement Information
Contact Academic Records